It's that time of year again! Time to get those forms in!!
If you have never played minor hockey before OR if you’ve played elsewhere and are now registering with SLMHA, you’ll need to register using the form on our website, www.slmha.ca, and provide all information requested. Please read the first page of the form completely before filling out the second page and emailing the completed form to the address on the form. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are planning on trying out for higher calibre teams (AA in Whitecourt or AAA in Grande Prairie), you should not register for SLMHA. You will need to watch for information on those teams in order to register for tryouts. If you plan to return to SLMHA if you do NOT make those teams, please let the registrar (Bobbi Hartman) know this. This will ensure you have a spot to play here with SLMHA if you are wanting to return here. If you do not notify SLMHA, a spot will NOT be held for you and you run the risk of having no where to play.
SLMHA returning Members - Step by step guide for online registration:
- Go to https://registration.hockeycanada.ca/registration/?ID=237
- Create a new account. You DO NOT have an account for this yet. Remember this log in information as you may need it to register for future programs.
- Once you are logged in, click REGISTER A PARTICIPANT. Please register your OLDEST player first, followed by next oldest and so on.
- Fill in the required information for your OLDEST player and click REGISTER
- On the new page, a list of players will appear (most likely only 1 player). Click REGISTER NOW on your player. If more than 1 player shows up with identical information, please send me a screen shot of the info and I can fix it. You may see 2 people show up if they have the same names but will have different birthdates.
- Select PARTICIPANTS (should be the only option) and NEXT
- Select the Division (based on birth year, you may have 1 or 2 selections (male or female for example)). You MUST register your player in the division based on their age. If you’re requesting a division move, you must first register in the appropriate division and then send an email with your request to Bobbi. These decisions will not be finalized until at least the beginning of the season.
- Select the appropriate package. If you have 3 or more players, select the Family of 3 or more. If you only have 2 or less select the applicable package. If you have 3 or more players and you’ve moved on to registering your second player, you will select Family of 3 or more: Secondary members for all the remaining players.
- Information page: Please DO NOT need to fill in everything; only the mandatory info is required. Scrolling down a little you will see what must be put in as it’s marked with *. Where it says Family or Participant Home phone, please use MOM’S CELL PHONE. In the second row, it says please select. Use Father’s Cell number and email here. Emergency contact info is required also. I usually use the Mom’s info here (or whom ever usually registers the player) but feel free to change as you see fit (because we’re a small association we don’t typically need this info as we know each other but I cannot make it un-mandatory on the site). Position: select appropriate position for your player.
- Waiver page. Select appropriate answers and click NEXT
- Select your Fee. Click
- Double check your info. If you need to make changes, click BACK. Click CHECKOUT if you are done (and don’t have any other players to register). Click ADD TO CART if you need to register more players (follow all steps again until all your players are registered)
- Double check your cart (if you have goalies U13 and higher, you do not have to pay fees but I will have to go in and manually change your totals so just leave them as full fees for now and I’ll adjust them once you’ve registered). Click CHECKOUT when it’s all correct.
- Use CHEQUE for payment info (you cannot currently pay using credit card but we can accept cheque, money order and E-transfers) Click NEXT
- E-transfer to SLMHA email@example.com In the memo box please list all players names you’re paying for as well as the Division they are registering in (if you have 3 or more just put family of 3 or more). Cheque or money order can be mailed to Box 941 Slave Lake, AB T0G 2A0 or contact Bobbi for payment